Filtered coffee is the gateway to a wide world of extraction methods, being one of the most consumed methods of preparation in Europe. In this course we will gradually understand how different methods of coffee extraction work:
(Percolation, immersion, pressure and mixed method).
In this workshop on filter coffee we will work using the different variables that can occur at the time of performing a method, as well as going through a brief introduction to specialty coffee.
The workshop will be divided into:
1. Introduction to speciality coffee
2. Types of roasting
3. Extraction methods
4. Grinding and cellular analysis of beans
5. Method variables (temperature, ratio, pouring and agitation).
In the classroom we will be able to experiment with any of the following extraction methods (V60, Kalita, French Press).
The course is held in Madrid, in our Academy (Link in Maps). We give great importance to quality and personalised attention in the training courses, so the maximum number of participants is 4 people.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Course prices reflect the following:
- The quality of the training received based on years of experience in the coffee and educational sector.
- The preparation of the class.
- The quality of the equipment and materials used, as well as the consumables (speciality coffee).
- Very small groups.
- The continuous training of the teachers in courses, congresses, forums, etc.
** Cancellation policy:
When you purchase a place on a course, you will receive an email confirming your place and we will start preparing the class. On the other hand, the number of places available to the public will be reduced by the number of places you have contracted and if the course is full it will no longer be available for purchase. Whilst we understand the unforeseen circumstances caused by illness or accident, our refund policy will reflect the costs incurred in setting up that class and the fact that the place has not been available to another purchaser.
- A full refund will be given if the course is cancelled at least 21 days before the course is due to take place. The student may also be offered another available date if he/she prefers a refund.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged if the course is cancelled between 21 days and 48 hours before the course takes place.
- No refund will be given and no alternative date will be offered if the student does not attend the course or cancels with less than 48 hours notice.
Disclaimer: All courses are taught in Spanish, if you'd like to assist to a course in English, please let us know at email@example.com and we'll try to accomodate you.